A Window to Mental Wellbeing in Aesthetic Medicine Webinar
If you missed the date on the 19th June, 2023 do not worry. This online session is available to purchase as an online webinar with a certificate on completion.
This online webinar has been designed for professionals working in the arena of aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery. It will cover a variety of topics all related to understanding mental wellbeing in the service.
The topics will include:
Body Dysmorphia Disorder and recognising the symptoms, implementing a BDD assessment scale into your service.
Supporting your team with mental wellbeing and how this can support recruitment and retention.
Regulation and what the CQC will expect in relation to mental health for registration and inspection.
What you need to have in place to assure the HMRC when claiming VAT exemption for medical service and psychological wellbeing.
The new CQC inspection framework.
- Tracey Jones Registered Nurse and regulation consultant Inspire to Outstand
- Clare Newman Aesthetic Mental Health Nurse Soft Touch Aesthetics
- Michelle Overton Director of Mental Wellbeing Services UK
- Veronica Donnelly VAT Specialist Assest UK
- Sophie Singh Jagatia: Ex CQC inspector and regulation consultant Inspire to Outstand.
This three hour webinar is priced at £100 with a certificate of attendance on completion.