Mental Wellbeing Services UK offers Mental Health First Aid that can be given to employees. The training is designed to provide people with the knowledge and skills to support themselves, their colleagues, and others who may be experiencing mental distress.
Our Mental Health Training focuses on teaching managers, supervisors and employees the skills needed when working in environments where someone may be struggling with mental health challenges so that you understand:
- How to identify mental health issues
- How you might recognise the early warning signs of stress
- How to offer emotional support
- Practical skills for talking about mental health
- How to connect the person with appropriate professional help
- When to follow up with them on their progress
Learn Mental Health First Aid to help you and your colleagues thrive in the workplace. Register for the training today!