An initial 50 minute appointment is a chance for you to find out whether I might be the right counsellor for you and how we might work together. We will also want to think together about what’s bringing you to counselling.
It could be helpful to answer or think about the questions below and bring them with you or email them to me before our appointment. This will help you to make the most of the initial meeting.
- What brings you to counselling and why now?
- How have these issues been affecting you?
- What would you need from the work for it to be helpful to you?
- How would you know you were getting the outcomes you were looking for (eg ‘I would feel less stressed’)?
- Who do you have in your support network?
I offer face to face counselling sessions and I am also able to offer online counselling through Facetime and Zoom. I have flexible appointments available including early mornings and lunchtimes.
Fee’s: £50 per session for counselling.
Reduced fees are offered for trainee counsellors who are seeking counselling.