This two day training qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider and is available either as an online or face to face session.
Learners will gain:
- The training will equip you with an in depth understanding and knowledge of mental health and what factors can impact on wellbeing.
- The skills to identify triggers and signs of mental health issues and the confidence to know how to respond and how to aid recovery.
- You will practice enhanced interpersonal skills with the aim to help people to develop the skills to look after their own and others’ wellbeing and reduce the stigma associated with mental ill health.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
The training is reduced to £250 from £300.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health